Skip to main content Skip to search
1642 Merivale Rd unit 2003 Ottawa On K2G 4A1
+ 613- 421-7065

Personal Income Tax

Personal Income Tax

Book Your Appointment Today

Schedule an appointment today for a complimentary, no-cost, no obligation initial consultation with one of our friendly income tax and bookkeeping professionals. Give us a call at 613- 421-7065

Maximize on Your Tax Return 

Maximize on your tax return

Preparing your personal tax return can be confusing and frustrating as there are a lot of forms to fill out. It is important to respect the deadlines as it could cost you more if you miss them.


Our Personal Tax Services


  • T4 – Employment Income
  • T4A – Other Income (e.g. pension, retirement, old age security)
  • RC62 – Universal Child Care Benefits
  • T4E – Statement of Employment Insurance
  • T3 – Statement of Trust income
  • T5 – Statement of Investment Income
  • T776 – Rental Income
  • T4RSP – Statement of RRSP Income
  • Capital Gains
  • Self employment income
  • T5007 – WSIB Income or Social Assistance
  • Other Income Slips
  • Foreign Income
  • Rental Income


  • All child care expenses/camp fees
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
  • Union & professional dues
  • T2200 – Employment Expenses
  • Safety deposit box rental/Interest expense
  • Public transit passes
  • Home Buyer Plan – RRSP
  • T2201- Disability Certificate
  • Interest paid on Student loan
  • T2002, TL11 – Tuition fees
  • Medical Expenses
  • Charitable donations
  • Property taxes/rent paid

Other Services

  • Tax audits: we will also assist with any tax audits that may arise.
  • Back tax return filing: if you happened to miss filing your taxes in previous years we can take care of that for you
  • Rental Properties: Whether you own one or more income properties, we have the knowledge on how to lower your taxable income.
  • Death Taxes: There can be up to three different tax returns that can be filed on behalf of a deceased family member in order to lower their taxable income and save them money. Let us help you in your time of need.
  • Trust Returns: Leave it to the professionals to help you file your family trust or an “estate ” trust return.

Our experience and knowledge of tax laws will support you with all of your accounting and income tax preparation needs.