Maximize on Your Tax Return
Maximize on your tax return
Preparing your personal tax return can be confusing and frustrating as there are a lot of forms to fill out. It is important to respect the deadlines as it could cost you more if you miss them.
Our Personal Tax Services
- T4 – Employment Income
- T4A – Other Income (e.g. pension, retirement, old age security)
- RC62 – Universal Child Care Benefits
- T4E – Statement of Employment Insurance
- T3 – Statement of Trust income
- T5 – Statement of Investment Income
- T776 – Rental Income
- T4RSP – Statement of RRSP Income
- Capital Gains
- Self employment income
- T5007 – WSIB Income or Social Assistance
- Other Income Slips
- Foreign Income
- Rental Income
- All child care expenses/camp fees
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Union & professional dues
- T2200 – Employment Expenses
- Safety deposit box rental/Interest expense
- Public transit passes
- Home Buyer Plan – RRSP
- T2201- Disability Certificate
- Interest paid on Student loan
- T2002, TL11 – Tuition fees
- Medical Expenses
- Charitable donations
- Property taxes/rent paid
- Tax audits: we will also assist with any tax audits that may arise.
- Back tax return filing: if you happened to miss filing your taxes in previous years we can take care of that for you
- Rental Properties: Whether you own one or more income properties, we have the knowledge on how to lower your taxable income.
- Death Taxes: There can be up to three different tax returns that can be filed on behalf of a deceased family member in order to lower their taxable income and save them money. Let us help you in your time of need.
- Trust Returns: Leave it to the professionals to help you file your family trust or an “estate ” trust return.
Our experience and knowledge of tax laws will support you with all of your accounting and income tax preparation needs.